Translation from verses 77-83 Surah Yaasiin:
77. Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary!
78. And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation; he says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"
79. Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! For He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-
80. The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! Ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
81. Is not He who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! For He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is "be", and it is!
83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye all be brought back