Thursday, July 27, 2006

More Than A Pure Gem

This poem is specially written and dedicated to all my dear friends around the world especially my ex-school mates (SRI ABIM Al-Hikmah, Maahad Muhammadi Perempuan, Darul Quran, IIUM), pen pals and all my online buddies. You are the blessed gifts given to me!


More Than a Pure Gem

Caring
A tacit agreement to help each other
It won’t let you see others suffer
It’s more than compromise and mutual approval
It makes the impossible things possible

Indeed
As a man is known by his actions
True friend is recognized by his sincere intentions
With him you’ll never walk alone
In the darkest place he is the lighting stone

Friend
You inject me with hope and courage
When obstacles arise before my face
To me you always smile and say
“You’ve got nothing to lose, nay!”

You are my happiness when I am in sorrow
You said, “Today’s reality is the hope of tomorrow”
So why I have to put myself low
When so many people care for me and not my foe?

Friendship
The most invaluable ship that I’ve ever owned
The purest gem still can’t be put into comparison
Though land and sea will make us apart soon
The sweet bloom of friendship will keep our hearts sewn

For friends we are now
And friends we will always be
Because forever and ever
You are meant too much to me!

No comments: