Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Routine

Today, I edited my daily planner. I have gone through it yesterday but I did it again today. Planner has become the closest friend of mine since the first time I was introduced to it three years ago. Although the physical appearance of the planner changes every year, the function is still the same and I have to admit that my life would be a bizarre one without it. This is because, being organized and systematic are the most important things to me. To accomplish this, I need the help from my ready-to-lend-a-hand planner. Besides being a planner, it is also my organizer.


I concur with the quotation, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Be the strongest man you are, but if you do not plan your step carefully, you will lose the battle. If we just do what we feel we want to do without organizing our life suitably, the satisfaction would not last longer. Even though we got what we want, we may lose it in any second. Since life is full of surprises and unpredictable things, it would be much better if we prepare ourselves by being well-planned, organized and systematic. At least, by doing this, we still have the back-up plans, let’s say, if the thing that we’ve planned did not work as it was suppose to be and suddenly we faced a catastrophic failure.


We still can direct our mind to think rationally and start gathering the next steps, rising from the failure to grab the future success. However, if we are disorganized person, probably we can’t even think of how to get up from fall. So, how can we open a big leap and be able to run after the victory?

No comments: